If you’re for real, we want you. Since 2005, we’ve been building an online world where people always know who they can trust. If you’re a seasoned technology industry expert, join us in our quest for visionary products and services.
Inside Sales Representative
Location: San Jose, CA
This is an inside role reporting to the vice president of global sales and business development. The candidate should be able to successfully build pipeline through outbound efforts and bring deals to closure. This position requires the ability to determine and contact all relevant decision makers and influencers within the different functional areas of the organization: operational, managerial, technical, and executive. Should be capable of investigating potential customer problems and drivers, articulating value proposition in person and over the phone, and negotiating business terms and contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5-7 years of professional experience; ideal candidate would have software and/or network security background
- Solid work history with continued employment of 2+ year stints at past companies
- An energetic self-starter who is capable of quickly building a strong pipeline of potential business
- Must be results-driven and capable of delivering consistent, ongoing new business
- Demonstrable history of accurate forecasting and quota achievement
- Comfortable reaching out via phone and/or email to target (“cold”) prospects and conducting high-level business and technology discussions
- Ability to explore business challenges, resources, and expectations of the various stakeholders
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate business benefits and technical details to a varied audience
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills; ability to understand and complete RFIs, RFPs, etc.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org