Hackers and fraudsters attack across all channels – web based, desktop, and mobile. Make sure your data security covers all the access points.
Giving your customers the ultimate flexibility to conduct business from anywhere they choose to is extremely beneficial to your business. However, criminals exploit the anonymity of universal access to your applications from any and all access points. ThreatMetrix™ provides a singular real-time risk evaluation solution that ensures your customers are protected, and all the access points you have enabled for their flexibility are completely secure.
Web-based Data Attribute Collection
ThreatMetrix TrustDefender™ Cloud is a seamless SaaS based solution that profiles users and devices accessing your internet facing web applications via browsers. Collect over 200 unique attributes to definitively distinguish between legitimate customers and malicious users. ThreatMetrix also detects the presence of browser and web session based malware, including Trojans and Man-in-the-Browser attacks.
TrustDefender Cloud uses web scripts to employ various techniques to collect a wide array of data attributes from the endpoint, including:
- Detailed web browser, URI, header and session attributes for the client
- Packet fingerprinting to detect web browser spoofing and masked users
- Patented page fingerprinting techniques to detect any page modification in real-time
- Comprehensive IP, geo-location and user account information to detect True IP and phished accounts
- Tagless device identification that creates a unique fingerprint for every device
- Malware forensics to identify web and session based malware present in the browser session
Desktop/Laptop Client Data Attribute Collection
ThreatMetrix TrustDefender™ Client provides deep device data attribute collection on client machines via a small downloadable client. TrustDefender Client utilizes sophisticated forensics to gather deep machine resident information from the end-point, including:
- Kernel Forensics – for rootkits and kernel level anomalies on the system
- OS Forensics – for OS level hacks including key loggers and Trojans
- Application Forensics – for application level vulnerabilities to prevent data breaches
- Network Forensics – for secure communication between the client and the business application
- Transaction Forensics – for the transactional attributes to ensure the application request is secure
Mobile Device Data Collection
ThreatMetrix TrustDefender™ Mobile allows you to extend ThreatMetrix’s web, client and platform capabilities to the mobile platform, securing user sessions and transactions that come through your dedicated app. TrustDefender Mobile gives your mobile app developers a set of APIs that can be embedded into your mobile app. TrustDefender Mobile provides the following capabilities:
- Hardware Fingerprinting – the ability to collect non-personal data attributes directly from the mobile device
- Browser Attributes – collection of URI, browser and session information from the mobile HTML-based clients
Attributes from any and all access points can be analyzed for security and fraud prevention.
Click Here – Learn more about the solutions that can be enabled using the platform