Takes Gold for “Innovative Company of the Year” and for “Integrated Security (Software) Innovation” at the 2014 Golden Bridge Business Awards
The ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform brings home the gold at the 6th Golden Bridge Awards, an annual industry and peers recognition program honoring the best companies in every major industry from all corners of the globe. And organizations from all over the world are eligible to submit nominations.
Forty judges selected the winners
More than forty judges from a broad spectrum of industries around the world determined the 2014 Golden Bridge Business Awards’ winners who were honored during an awards dinner and presentation in San Francisco.
Bert Rankin ThreatMetrix’s CMO
“We’re honored to have received this industry recognition and two Gold Awards,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer at ThreatMetrix. “Innovation is what drives our business and industry acceptance of our ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform. Our focus is to help businesses fight cybercrime and build trust on the Internet by enabling them to not only keep out the bad players, but also to protect and streamline the online experience for trusted employees and customers.”
The TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform and The Network
The TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform leverages analytics from the ThreatMetrix Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network), which profiles tens of millions of users and their devices every day to differentiate between authentic and suspicious transactions. This enables the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection platform to go beyond traditional measures of cybercrime protection, such as malware and device identification, to create a comprehensive persona of each user attempting an online transaction.
ThreatMetrix awards in 2014 include:
- Named “100 Most Promising Technology Companies in the U.S.” by CIOReview
- Recognized as a Silver Winner in the “Enterprise Product of the Year – Software” Category by the Best in Biz Awards 2014 International
- Named to the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Named to the 2014 Lead411 Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley list
- Products Guide (NPG) 2014 Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner for the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- A 2014 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution
ThreatMetrix builds trust on the Internet by offering market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions. These solutions authenticate consumer and workforce access to mission critical applications using real-time identity and access analytics that leverage the world’s largest trusted identity network.
ThreatMetrix secures enterprise applications against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations, malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network, which analyzes over 850 million monthly transactions and protects more than 210 million active user accounts across 3,000 customers and 15,000 websites.
The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.