Your website users are constantly receiving phishing and spear-phishing emails designed to inject malware on to their devices. Every time they open an email or click on a URL they run the risk of infecting their device with malware, and hence your web application and your business.
Malware on users’ machines is a major problem. Customers connecting to your website may be doing so via infected desktops and laptops. Malware on these machines is designed in particular to spy on computer activity and collect sensitive information, including usernames and passwords. These stolen credentials are then used to wreak havoc on your financial transactions, or sensitive data. ThreatMetrix™ eliminates the risk of hidden malware compromising authenticated sessions to steal data, identities or money.
Malware Protection on the Client
ThreatMetrix TrustDefender™ Client secure browsing technology uses a combination of web and client based techniques to ensure that all browsing sessions accessing your web applications are secure. ThreatMetrix eliminates the risk of hidden malware compromising authenticated sessions to steal data, identities or money. As a small client component installed on end user computers, TrustDefender Client delivers visible security measures and confidence so you can:
- Identify and isolate machine-resident malware and vulnerabilities
- Protect the online session with your business from kernel and OS level malware during the secure online session
- Insulate online transactions and services from malware and crimeware residing on visitors’ devices
- Verify and secure the online transaction with your web application so that business can proceed securely and unimpeded
- Improve customer confidence using online services with visible security measures on endpoint devices
- Extend secure browsing to the mobile platform, for mobile optimized websites and dedicated mobile apps
- Educate end users and customers about online security through information based on TrustDefender Client
ThreatMetrix offers a holistic, layered approach to allowing your customers to interact with your website securely by preventing malware from compromising the browser session.
Click Here – Learn all about the various ThreatMetrix solutions that can be enabled for your organization, and how this technology can benefit you.