- News & Events
Founded in London in 2002, technology research leader TechNavio focuses on emerging technology trends. Its approximately 200 analysts, located in every corner of the globe, identify and explain these trends and make it possible for the companies to make better informed technology decisions.
With cloud platforms’ ubiquity (Yes, it’s a word. We looked it up.), they’re an indispensible part of corporate computing. But they come with a number of security concerns. TechNavio selected the companies with the best cloud security solutions in the world and ThreatMetrix™ was right there.
TechNavio analysts had their reasons for putting ThreatMetrix on the list of companies with the world’s best solutions. ThreatMetrix customers may share those reasons or have their own. But no one would be surprised if one of the big reasons is the ThreatMetrix™ Global Trust Intelligence Network.
Dubbed The Network for short, it’s the most comprehensive repository of information available anywhere for screening prior transactions and site visitors; and for authenticating customers and employees working remotely. Without compromising privacy or convenience, The Network provides threat data that offers insight into device and online personas’ positive and negative behavior. As such, it is the first and only real-time screen for online visitors using collaborative intelligence from thousands of websites and transactions.
In addition to being named to TechNavio’s top 15 cloud security company list, ThreatMetrix has been bringing in award after award.
• Gold for “Most Innovative Company of the Year” in Best in Biz Awards 2013 International
• Named to the 2013 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
• Placed in the “Visionaries” quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Web Fraud Detection” by Gartner
• Named one of the Top 15 Most Important Startups of 2013 by Business Insider
• Named a winner in the Enterprise Product of the Year category by The Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts
• Made the Wall Street Journal’s top 50 “Next Big Thing” list
• Was a finalist in the Merchant Risk Council Emerging Technology Awards (METAwards) for contributions to helping e-commerce merchants fight online fraud and reduce losses in online payment transactions
• Was a Red Herring Global 100 Winner for being one of the top hundred leading private companies in North America, Europe, and Asia
ThreatMetrix is the fastest-growing provider of integrated web fraud and cybersecurity solutions. The TrustDefender™ Cybercrime Protection Platform helps companies prevent unauthorized access to web and mobile applications, protect sensitive data, and secure transactions against account takeover, payment fraud, identity spoofing, malware, and data breaches. ThreatMetrix protects more than 1,500 customers and 9,000 websites across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government, and insurance. For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
To join in the cybersecurity conversation, follow us on Twitter @ThreatMetrix.