The ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report provides a front line view into the global war against cybercriminals. Today’s cybercriminals are talented, organized, efficient, and well funded. In the last year, they have successfully attacked numerous retail and financial organizations, taking personal and financial data of hundreds of millions of consumers to fraudulently open new accounts, take over existing accounts and commit payment fraud.
The ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report is based on actual cybercrime attacks detected by the ThreatMetrix Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network) during real-time analysis and interdiction of fraudulent online payments, logins and new account registrations. It draws from a sample of close to one billion transactions analyzed by the Network and provides a representative summary of activity from Q3 2014.
From this report you’ll learn:
- How cybercriminals turn cyber threats into cybercrime
- Where cybercriminals are focusing their attacks
- How your industry is being attacked by transaction type
- What the top attack methods cybercriminals are using to commit cybercrime
- How cybercriminals are uniquely using mobile vs. desktop access to your business
Get The Full ReportDOWNLOAD NOW