- ThreatMetrix Announces $30 Million in Growth Capital with Silicon Valley Bank to Accelerate Global Market Eminence
- ThreatMetrix Highlights Influential Moments at 2016 Digital Identity Summit, Business Without Borders
- ThreatMetrix Prevents Over $15 Billion in Annual Fraud Loss
- ThreatMetrix Fall ‘16 Release Secures the Future of Global Digital Business
- ThreatMetrix Announces Accelerate Partner Program to Advance Channel Sales and Service Opportunities
February 5, 2013 marks the tenth annual Safer Internet Day celebration taking place in more than 100 countries and on six continents. Make that seven. With all the people in Antarctica doing research and using the Internet, many are probably celebrating there as well. We hear a number are even wearing tuxedos. No. Wait. Those would be penguins.
Anyway, Safer Internet Day (SID) is organized by Insafe each February to promote safer and more responsible use of online technology and mobile devices – especially among children and young people. This year’s theme is “Online rights and responsibilities”; its campaign slogan, “Connect with respect.”
Visit the Safer Internet Day Website to register, find out the many ways you can participate and get SID kits for your school. Additionally, you may click on a global map on the Website to find out what events are happening in your country. There is an SID blog carrying the latest updates and much more.