- ThreatMetrix Announces $30 Million in Growth Capital with Silicon Valley Bank to Accelerate Global Market Eminence
- ThreatMetrix Highlights Influential Moments at 2016 Digital Identity Summit, Business Without Borders
- ThreatMetrix Prevents Over $15 Billion in Annual Fraud Loss
- ThreatMetrix Fall ‘16 Release Secures the Future of Global Digital Business
- ThreatMetrix Announces Accelerate Partner Program to Advance Channel Sales and Service Opportunities
By the end of this year, there’ll be more smartphone subscriptions than there are people on planet earth (approximately 7 billion). And that number is going to go even higher when Apple launches their new iPhone 6 on September 9. That’s an amazing figure – especially when juxtaposed against the fact that only 4.5 billion earthlings have access to working toilets (Time.com March 2013). No wonder why there are so many smartphones. You have to do something while waiting for your turn in the WC.
In ThreatMetrix’s network of more than 160 million active user accounts, one third of the total traffic in 2013 was mobile. And that number is projected to increase to 50 percent by the end of this year. With so many users turning to mobile, ThreatMetrix put together an infographic of mobile’s good, bad and ugly sides so those charged with enterprise cybersecurity will be better equipped to protect staff as well as customers.