- ThreatMetrix Announces $30 Million in Growth Capital with Silicon Valley Bank to Accelerate Global Market Eminence
- ThreatMetrix Highlights Influential Moments at 2016 Digital Identity Summit, Business Without Borders
- ThreatMetrix Prevents Over $15 Billion in Annual Fraud Loss
- ThreatMetrix Fall ‘16 Release Secures the Future of Global Digital Business
- ThreatMetrix Announces Accelerate Partner Program to Advance Channel Sales and Service Opportunities
Referencing a Wall Street Journal article Brian Krebs quoted Symantec execs declaring antivirus software “dead.” Which is almost like an elf saying there’s no Santa Claus.
In his piece on krebsonsecurity.com, “Antivirus is Dead: Long Live Antivirus!” he explains how hackers developed a crypting service that has, in his words made antivirus software “a useful — if somewhat antiquated and ineffective – approach to security.” For the full story, go to Krebsonsecurity.com.