- ThreatMetrix Announces $30 Million in Growth Capital with Silicon Valley Bank to Accelerate Global Market Eminence
- ThreatMetrix Highlights Influential Moments at 2016 Digital Identity Summit, Business Without Borders
- ThreatMetrix Prevents Over $15 Billion in Annual Fraud Loss
- ThreatMetrix Fall ‘16 Release Secures the Future of Global Digital Business
- ThreatMetrix Announces Accelerate Partner Program to Advance Channel Sales and Service Opportunities
Brian Krebs, a Featured Speaker at the ThreatMetrix 2013 Cybercrime Prevention Summit, Now Featured on “60 Minutes”
Brian Krebs, whose blog, KrebsOnSecurity, has gotten the inside scoop on every major data breach from Target to Home Depot and broken a host of other stories, has now broken into primetime with a segment on the venerable TV news magazine “60 Minutes.”
Not surprisingly, the focus of Krebs’s interview was on credit and debit card breaches that have affected countless numbers of merchants and millions of consumers over the past year. Krebs reports that he spent “more than a dozen hours with 60 Minutes producers, film crews and the host of this segment — CBS’s Bill Whitacker…” Should you have missed the show, you can catch the video and a transcript by clicking on this link.