Jul 15ThreatMetrix Exhibits Context-Based Security at World’s Largest ID Conference
The Cloud Identity Summit 2014 Runs from July 19-22 at the Monterey Conference Center in Monterey, California
ThreatMetrix is a Silver Sponsor of this year’s Cloud Identity Summit, the largest annual event of its kind designed to bring together the world’s top identity and security industry experts.
The Summit features workshops that serve as a roadmap for deploying solutions for the ever-changing and evolving identity landscape. Workshops will cover:
- Identity management for today’s enterprise
- The Internet of Things
- Identity management for the masses
- And more
ThreatMetrix’s Chief Marketing Officer
“As businesses and technology continue to move to the cloud, enterprises are realizing the need to implement a modern security strategy to distinguish between good and bad actors at the point of sign-on before they even get a chance to access sensitive information,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer, ThreatMetrix. “We’re excited to sponsor and exhibit at this year’s Cloud Identity Summit and to share our expertise in advanced fraud prevention and context-based authentication.”
This year, the host sponsor of the Cloud Identity Summit is Ping Identity, whose PingFederate identity bridge has been integrated with ThreatMetrix security solutions. The integration leverages context-based authentication and single sign-on. Together they let enterprises provide users with secure, frictionless access to their business and customer-centric applications.
ThreatMetrix and Ping Identity 3-step integration:
- At the point of sign-on, ThreatMetrix – in real time – analyzes the connecting device, associated online personas, current transaction context and past behavior
- This analysis is used by a global policy engine that lets businesses define appropriate risk and trust levels to determine access
- Based on achieving a predefined level of trust, users are granted access to all their associated applications and online resources through Ping Identity’s PingFederate solution
The Ping Cup competition
Following the Cloud Identity Summit, ThreatMetrix, which was selected as one of five new integrations to demonstrate its solution, will participate in the Ping Cup competition on Wednesday, July 23. The winner will be awarded $2,002 to be donated to a charity of its choice.
To register for the Cloud Identity Summit, visit https://www.cloudidentitysummit.com/events/cloud-identity-summit-2014/registration-e09252dca9f144cbbd77691980893949.aspx.