- ThreatMetrix Announces $30 Million in Growth Capital with Silicon Valley Bank to Accelerate Global Market Eminence
- ThreatMetrix Highlights Influential Moments at 2016 Digital Identity Summit, Business Without Borders
- ThreatMetrix Prevents Over $15 Billion in Annual Fraud Loss
- ThreatMetrix Fall ‘16 Release Secures the Future of Global Digital Business
- ThreatMetrix Announces Accelerate Partner Program to Advance Channel Sales and Service Opportunities
Providing online merchants with flexibility and control over their e-commerce stores, e-Bay’s Magneto is the leading small to medium business e-commerce platform. Now ThreatMetrix’s™ TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform has an online plug-in extension that works with both Magneto’s Enterprise and Community editions.
“The ThreatMetrix extension will enable Magento merchants to identify potential fraudulent e-commerce card-not-present (CNP) transactions at the point of checkout, reduce chargebacks and increase revenue,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer, ThreatMetrix. “It does so without putting barriers in place that might inconvenience and limit the number of online shoppers while helping Magento customers protect their brand reputation. Through the integrated plug-in solution, Magento customers can gain best-in-class online fraud protection with minimal effort.”
The TrustDefender Cybercrime Platform plug-in extension detects stolen credit cards in real-time by combining device attributes, malware detection and sophisticated analytics with user identity and transaction details. This real-time analysis gives online merchants an additional layer of protection against fraud without inconveniencing legitimate customers. Merchants can:
• Reduce costs of transaction fraud chargebacks and fees
• Protect transactions and customers from malware targeting their credit cards and online identity
• Reduce lost sales from false positives by utilizing advanced device identification and context-sensitive fraud detection
So how does the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform work? It collects and analyzes online identities and device attributes including device integrity and malware status. And, it evaluates a transaction in real time according to business policies and several anomaly and malware detection rules.
A customer configurable transaction score provides the business intelligence that makes it possible for merchants to accept transactions from authentic customers and reject fraudulent ones.
A visitor’s online behavior and associations are correlated from the rich data and advanced analytics of ThreatMetrix’s™ Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network) – the only global data repository that provides insight into positive and negative behavior and threat intelligence for both online personas and devices using trust-based authentication.
For more information on the ThreatMetrix solution for e-Bay’s Magento e-commerce platform or to purchase the solution, email email@example.com.