July 16, 2019
Sr. Director, Strategic Alliances Connect Program
ThreatMetrix provides digital authentication, fraud and cybercrime prevention solutions to the largest financial services, e-commerce and media companies in the world. Our customers leverage real-time intelligence from the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network to differentiate between trusted customers and cyber threats across their mobile and web channels. ThreatMetrix is seeking a talented Alliance Manager to build new partnerships with enterprise solution providers and technology partners.
Drive growth by establishing an extended ecosystem program for partners to drive adoption of ThreatMetrix offerings for authentication and fraud management and build new technology partnerships to expand ThreatMetrix solutions. Responsible for establishing partnership program structure, growing the Connect partner program and managing technology relationships to support our product strategy. This is an opportunity to develop and grow a new market segment and drive success through the expansion of our portfolio this year and beyond.
Requires a results oriented individual with significant experience in building, enabling and managing channel and technology partnerships. Also requires a thorough commitment to the core tenants of a successful partnership. Required capabilities include:
- Understanding of the digital identity, authentication and online fraud landscape
- Understanding of how customers make risk and identity decisions and how that fits within multi-vendor solutions
- Experience partnering with channel and technology partners resulting in an understanding of bi-directional enablement and generating mutual benefit
- 7 years of industry channel or partner relationship management experience and a proven track record managing and overachieving objectives
- Ability to build and execute strategic business development and enablement plans
- Ability to influence cross-functionally with all stakeholders and influencers, internally and externally. Effective collaboration with Product Management and Product Marketing is essential.
- A fundamental understanding of strategic sales and account-based sales best practices. Excellent oral and business writing skills. Energetic self-starter with a proactive, consultative sales approach.
- Demonstrated technical acumen and genuine interest in applying technology to address business challenges and opportunities.
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Four-year degree in business or related field required
- Position location preferred in San Jose, CA.