July 19, 2018
Principal Software Engineer
ThreatMetrix, Inc. seeks a Principal Software Engineer to develop software application products, and specifically focusing on Portal and Visualization.
Specific duties include:
- Create executable Proof of Concept (PoC) with production data without compromising security or compliance and using new technology;
- Create software architecture or designs that allows for truly swappable software components with emerging languages or libraries;
- Generate empirical evidence of high-throughput design and keep evolving the software performance;
- Create real-time monitors for software performance, drift and enable design to support high-frequency release model; and
- Conduct and participate in software reviews and create high-definition coding standards and engineering practice.
Worksite: San Jose, CA.
Requires Master’s degree or the equivalent and three (3) years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent and five (5) years of experience in lieu of a Master’s degree or the equivalent and three (3) years of experience.