- Digital Identity Summit 2017: Brian Krebs Named as Keynote as Call for Speakers and Award Nominations Open
- Top 5 Reasons to Vote ThreatMetrix for the MRC People’s Choice Technology Award!
- Organized Fraud Rings Target Online Lenders and Emerging Financial Services, Reveals New ThreatMetrix Report
- ThreatMetrix Momentum Accelerates for Full Year 2016
- Digital Identity Summit 2017 Expands into Hong Kong, London and San Francisco
If you’re responsible for your organization’s cybersecurity, ThreatMetrix’s chief products officer, Alisdair Faulkner’s presentation is “must see” cybersecurity.
Faulkner will deliver “Next Generation Cybercrime Prevention Using Real-Time Global Trust Intelligence” on Thursday, May 1st from 9:30-10:30 a.m. PT at the Interac Risk & Cybercrime Conference, which runs from April 30th through May 1st at the Inn at Laurel Point in Victoria, BC.
A leader in debit card services, the Interac Association is responsible for the development and operations of the Interac network, a national payment network which allows Canadians to access their money through Interac Cash at 60,000 Automated Banking Machines and Interac Debit at 766,000 point-of-sale terminals across Canada.
Attendees to Faulkner’s presentation will hear case studies and discover how the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network) can be leveraged to prevent cybercrime in the new generation of sophisticated attacks.
“Stopping cybercrime requires a fundamentally different approach than traditional IT security strategies of the past, such as passwords and other static forms of authentication,” said Faulkner. “At the Interac Risk & Cybercrime conference, ThreatMetrix is working with cybersecurity industry and technology leaders to help define the future of effective collaboration against cyberthreats.”
At his presentation, Faulkner will offer:
• Unique insights and statistics on cybercrime attacks and identity breaches from the world’s largest trusted identity network
• Effective ways banks and e-commerce companies can share real-time anonymized identity intelligence to stop fraud and brand damage while streamlining the customer experience
• An examination of the power of real-time trust analytics to count and leverage a network of devices, identities and behavior intelligence through real case studies
As cybercrime continues to grow and become more sophisticated, The Network delivers real-time intelligence, providing customers with consistent risk assessments of data and creating a digital persona of users by mapping their online behaviors and devices.