- Digital Identity Summit 2017: Brian Krebs Named as Keynote as Call for Speakers and Award Nominations Open
- Top 5 Reasons to Vote ThreatMetrix for the MRC People’s Choice Technology Award!
- Organized Fraud Rings Target Online Lenders and Emerging Financial Services, Reveals New ThreatMetrix Report
- ThreatMetrix Momentum Accelerates for Full Year 2016
- Digital Identity Summit 2017 Expands into Hong Kong, London and San Francisco
By the end of this year, there’ll be more smartphone subscriptions than there are people on planet earth (approximately 7 billion). And that number is going to go even higher when Apple launches their new iPhone 6 on September 9. That’s an amazing figure – especially when juxtaposed against the fact that only 4.5 billion earthlings have access to working toilets (Time.com March 2013). No wonder why there are so many smartphones. You have to do something while waiting for your turn in the WC.
In ThreatMetrix’s network of more than 160 million active user accounts, one third of the total traffic in 2013 was mobile. And that number is projected to increase to 50 percent by the end of this year. With so many users turning to mobile, ThreatMetrix put together an infographic of mobile’s good, bad and ugly sides so those charged with enterprise cybersecurity will be better equipped to protect staff as well as customers.