- San Jose Sharks Welcome ThreatMetrix As the Team’s Newest Corporate Partner
- ThreatMetrix Selects Verne Global to Expand Data Center Footprint
- Digital Identity Summit 2017: Brian Krebs Named as Keynote as Call for Speakers and Award Nominations Open
- Top 5 Reasons to Vote ThreatMetrix for the MRC People’s Choice Technology Award!
- Organized Fraud Rings Target Online Lenders and Emerging Financial Services, Reveals New ThreatMetrix Report
Referencing a Wall Street Journal article Brian Krebs quoted Symantec execs declaring antivirus software “dead.” Which is almost like an elf saying there’s no Santa Claus.
In his piece on krebsonsecurity.com, “Antivirus is Dead: Long Live Antivirus!” he explains how hackers developed a crypting service that has, in his words made antivirus software “a useful — if somewhat antiquated and ineffective – approach to security.” For the full story, go to Krebsonsecurity.com.