November 19, 2018
Leading Industry Speakers Set for ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015
Posted October 6, 2015
Largest Event of Its Kind, Fifth Annual Summit Themed “Connect & Collaborate” Takes Up the Growing Importance of Digital IDs
Running from Wednesday October 7th through Friday October 9th at the Silverado Resort & Spa in Napa, California, the ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015 hosts 300 cybersecurity experts from around the globe who’ll be sharing strategies for authenticating and protecting end-user digital identities.
Professionals from e-commerce to finance, government and more
Attendees include industry experts and senior fraud and cybercrime prevention professionals from the world’s leading online businesses, representing financial services, e-commerce, social networks, government, insurance, and other industries.
Connect and Collaborate
The summit serves industry leaders with a platform to connect and collaborate with the ThreatMetrix community and experts in fraud prevention and cybersecurity.
Discover how the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network provides a bulwark against cybercrime
Attendees will learn more about the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network, which helps business fight cybercrime using shared data, analytics and intelligence acquired through more than 1 billion transactions from around the world each month.
Armen Najarian, ThreatMetrix chief marketing officer, on the safety of digital identities
“Digital identities are the new currency for cybercrime and with more than $400 billion in losses in 2014. Businesses can never be too safe when it comes to closing loopholes in their security systems. No matter the device, with each account activity, it’s a vote of confidence from end users that their digital identity is secure. This summit will provide attendees with strategies to preserve this confidence and ensure digital identities stay protected against today’s sophisticated cybercriminals.”
Featuring top cybersecurity experts from top organizations, including:
- Andreas Baumhof – Chief Technology Officer, ThreatMetrix, Inc.
- Chris Brauer – Director of Innovation in the Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Goldsmiths, University of London
- Alisdair Faulkner – Chief Products Officer, ThreatMetrix, Inc.
- Menekse Gencer – Managing Director, mPay Connect
- Garrett Goff – Head of Fraud, Netflix
- Brad Greene – Vice President, Mobile and Digital Payments, Visa, Inc.
- Avivah Litan – Vice President and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
- John McDonnell – CEO, Bitnet
- Nathalie Nahai – The Web Psychologist
- Mark Nelsen – Head of Risk and Business Intelligence, Visa, Inc.
- Vanita Pandey – Senior Director of Strategy and Product Marketing, ThreatMetrix
- Kathryn Petralia – Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder, Kabbage, Inc.
- Vilash Poovala – Co-founder and CTO, PayClip, Inc.
- Andy Renshaw – Senior Manager, Digital Banking Fraud and Security, Lloyds Banking Group
- Ian Spanswick – Senior Manager, Digital Application Fraud, Lloyds Banking Group
- Reed Taussig – President and CEO, ThreatMetrix, Inc.
Najarian on strategies to meet the challenges of a shifting cybersecurity landscape
“The cybersecurity landscape is rapidly evolving, and businesses have come to recognize the power of global shared intelligence to protect their customers,” said Najarian. “In accordance with this year’s theme, Connect & Collaborate, Summit attendees will hear advanced strategies from innovative speakers and have the opportunity to discuss their own ideas in a relaxed setting. We are confident all attendees will return with a fresh perspective on how to combat global cybercrime threats.”
Expert panels on these topics and more:
- Enhancing Security Through Innovation
- Data Privacy is Dead: Identity Assurance Revisited
- Web Psychology: The Science of Online Persuasion
- Staying Ahead of Cybercrime
- All Things Mobile
- ThreatMetrix Vision and Product Roadmap
- Big Data and Privacy
- World’s Digital Commerce Platform
- The Scorpion and Frog: Envisioning the Future of Value Exchange and Cybersecurity
To learn more, please visit https://digitalidentitysummit.com/.