November 21, 2017
ThreatMetrix Named to OnCloud’s “Top 100” and CEO Tapped as Keynote for OnCloud 2015 Summit
Posted February 17, 2015
A Panelist at the Annual AlwaysOn Summit, ThreatMetrix CEO Reed Taussig Will Deliver His Keynote Speech on Security in the Cloud
AlwaysOn’s OnCloud 2015 Summit will take place at the College of San Mateo (San Mateo, CA) on February 26, 2015. The Summit brings together “the best and the brightest” including top entrepreneurs, investors, and corporate players in the business-to-business application and cloud infrastructure space to discuss and debate the future of cloud technology.
Reed Taussig’s keynote
Titled “Global Shared Intelligence: The Best Solution to Combat Cybercrime,” Taussig’s keynote presentation will take place at 11:30 a.m. PST. Over the course of his speech, he’ll be providing an overview of the current cybercrime landscape.
Using examples from ThreatMetrix’s TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform, Taussig will show how ThreatMetrix discovered and defeated organized crime rings by leveraging the power of the ThreatMetrix Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network).
A distinguished panel
Taussig will also be participating in a panel alongside host Aditya Singh, partner at Foundation Capital and co-panelist Barmak Meftah, president and CEO at AlienVault. The subject of the discussion will be “The New Frontier in Cloud Infrastructure” and will take place at 11:45 a.m. PST.
ThreatMetrix’s CEO on global shared intelligence
“The global cybercrime landscape is constantly evolving to include new, more sophisticated threats and the only way to combat these threats is through collective intelligence,” said Taussig. “This isn’t a threat any business or consumer can fight alone. It requires a collective network that leverages data from across a global information base. I’m honored to share what ThreatMetrix has accomplished in the fight against cybercrime by leveraging global shared intelligence with this year’s OnCloud attendees. The OnCloud summit hosts key industry players who can help to make shared intelligence an industry standard.”
ThreatMetrix on OnCloud’s Top 100 private companies list
The annual list honors companies in the B2B applications, management tools, security and infrastructure sectors that are rising to the challenge of bringing the world’s businesses and enterprises into the cloud. This year’s OnCloud 100 companies were selected based on a set of five criteria: innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value and media buzz.
Validation of our continued innovation
“The OnCloud Top 100 honors companies that take big data and create useful, actionable intelligence from it to make high-powered decisions,” said Taussig. “In the case of ThreatMetrix and The Network, such decisions have the power to stop cybercriminals in real time. ThreatMetrix leverages data from the largest shared intelligence network available to make an immediate and educated decision to differentiate between authentic and fraudulent transactions. Being named to OnCloud’s Top 100 private companies list serves as validation of our continued innovation in advanced fraud prevention and context-based authentication.”
ThreatMetrix has garnered a host of awards. Following are some of the most recent:
- The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015
- Gold Stevie in New Product or Service of the Year – Security Solution category and a Silver in the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year – Computer Software category.
- Gold for “Innovative Company of the Year” and for “Integrated Security (Software) Innovation” at the 2014 Golden Bridge Business Awards
- CIOReview100 for the “100 Most Promising Technology Companies in the U.S.”
- Best in Biz Awards 2014 International Silver for “Enterprise Product of the Year – Software”
- The AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies in the “B2B Cloud and Infrastructure” category
- Lead411’s 2014 “Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley” list
- Products Guide (NPG) Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner for the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- A 2014 Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution