ThreatMetrix Wins Cool Honor
Posted February 11, 2015
Named One of 2015’s 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors by CRN for Protecting 850 Million Monthly Transactions via the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015 honor is presented to companies based on their approach to creating innovative products, services or partner programs that help channel partners transform themselves into true solution providers. And, as solution providers, those companies can now help customers take advantage of the ease of use, flexibility, scalability and savings that cloud computing offers.
A winner in the cloud
A cloud-based solution, the ThreatMetrix® TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform leverages the power of ThreatMetrix’s Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network) to eliminate cybercrime.
The Network enables ThreatMetrix to analyze and protect online and mobile-based transactions and activity. By analyzing device, identity and behavioral data, ThreatMetrix quickly identifies cybercriminals in real time. This makes it possible to prevent cybercriminals from creating fraudulent new accounts, taking over existing accounts or carrying out card-not-present (CNP) fraud. Additionally, this analysis provides a competitive advantage by enabling trusted customers frictionless account and transaction access while keeping costs low by greatly reducing the use of step-up or out-of-band authentication.
Reed Taussig, ThreatMetrix president and CEO
“ThreatMetrix is honored to receive recognition as one of CRN’s 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015 as it serves as validation of our continued innovation in advanced fraud prevention and context-based authentication. Many of the world’s largest brands trust ThreatMetrix to protect their business operations against cybercriminals in real time without disrupting the customer experience. The only way for businesses to combat today’s sophisticated cybercriminals without adding friction is with a collective network that leverages data from across a global information base within and across industries.”
Five major categories of honorees
This year’s 100 Coolest Cloud Computing honorees are in categories that include platforms, infrastructure, storage, security and software. The list is an effort to help solution providers navigate through the ambiguity of the cloud market to identify vendors, products and services that can help raise their cloud-service offerings.
Companies were chosen based on data and information gathered from solution provider nominations along with input from the CRN editorial team.
Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company
“Widespread demand for cloud computing solutions is increasing across businesses of all shapes and sizes. As organizations become more willing to adopt cloud technology and services, experienced solution providers are in greater demand. The 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors list enables solution providers to engage with companies who are poised to help them capitalize on these opportunities.”
More on the 100 Coolest
Coverage of the 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors is featured in the February 2015 issue of CRN and online at www.CRN.com.
Other recent honors and awards received by ThreatMetrix include:
- Gold Stevie in New Product or Service of the Year – Security Solution category and a Silver in the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year – Computer Software category.
- Gold for “Innovative Company of the Year” and for “Integrated Security (Software) Innovation” at the 2014 Golden Bridge Business Awards
- CIOReview100 for the “100 Most Promising Technology Companies in the U.S.”
- Best in Biz Awards 2014 International Silver for “Enterprise Product of the Year – Software”
- The AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies in the “B2B Cloud and Infrastructure” category
- Lead411’s 2014 “Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley” list
- Products Guide (NPG) Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner for the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- a 2014 Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution