August 14, 2018
Online Resources for Digital Identity Summit 2016
Posted October 12, 2016
As we open the doors to this year’s Summit with the announcement of our Accelerate Partner Program, we also wanted to share the online resources you’ll need to get the most out of all the talks and panels we have scheduled — whether or not you can attend. Here’s how:
Social Media Resources for the Summit
- On Facebook: We will live-stream video from the Summit on our Facebook page, including interviews by renowned tech journalist Seth Rosenblatt, editor of security news site The Parallax and former security/privacy & Google lead reporter at CNET News. (Previously scheduled reporter John Boitnott is unable to attend due to an emergency.)
- On Twitter: We’ll be live-Tweeting Summit keynotes and select talks from @ThreatMetrix. We also encourage everyone attending to Tweet their own observations, comments, and photos/videos from the scene. Please include the hashtag #DISummit16 to your Tweets, as we’ll be sharing as many of these as possible.
- On YouTube: After the Summit, we will post select talks, keynotes, and speaker interviews on our YouTube page.
Background Reading Material — From Our Blog
The Summit will highlight many themes and topics explored at length on our blog, including these posts:
- “The Impact of Digital Identity on the Mobile Customer Experience” and “Four Critical Insights for Reducing Internet Fraud and Friction in Banking”, by Summit co-host and ThreatMetrix CMO Armen Najarian.
- “European Cybercrime Landscape: What Trends are we Seeing in 2016?” and “eCommerce Fraud Battle Tactics: Top Tips”, by Summit attendee and ThreatMetrix Marketing Director Lizzie Clitheroe.
- “Digital Identity Summit 2016: Selected Highlights”, a sneak peak of featured speakers and talks from the three day event.
Resource Material — ThreatMetrix White Papers
The following ThreatMetrix white papers (free to download with registration) offer even more in-depth background on the state of digital identity and cybersecurity, and building a business without borders:
- The Path to Digital Transformation – Controlling Friction While Tackling Cybercrime in Financial Services
- Securing Mobile Applications in an Evolving Fraud and Threat Landscape
- How to Defend Against Botnet Attacks
- Four Key Elements to Verify Digital Identities
Best wishes for a great Summit — hope to see you there in-person, or online!