- Digital Identity Summit 2017: Brian Krebs Named as Keynote as Call for Speakers and Award Nominations Open
- Top 5 Reasons to Vote ThreatMetrix for the MRC People’s Choice Technology Award!
- Organized Fraud Rings Target Online Lenders and Emerging Financial Services, Reveals New ThreatMetrix Report
- ThreatMetrix Momentum Accelerates for Full Year 2016
- Digital Identity Summit 2017 Expands into Hong Kong, London and San Francisco
We’re not bragging. Okay maybe just a little. But, it looks like we’re going to have to invest in a larger trophy case. That’s because ThreatMetrix™ just won Cyber Defense Magazine awards for the most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution and for the Best Product Network Access Control Solution. (See below for list of other recent ThreatMetrix awards.)
Cyber Defense Magazine presents the awards at this week’s RSA Conference 2014, February 24-28 in San Francisco. They recognize the top IT security leaders who strive to offer cutting-edge knowledge of cybercrime and create advanced solutions for solving the online security issues facing businesses today.
ThreatMetrix was selected because of its anonymized global trusted identity network known as the ThreatMetrix™ Global Trust Intelligence Network or simply The Network. The Network, which differentiates between authentic and suspicious transactions and online activity, is the most comprehensive global repository of identity and fraud data in the world. It protects hundreds of millions of users and data points from cybercrime with real-time analytics that evaluate logins, payments, new account registrations and remote-access attempts for their authenticity.
In conjunction with the conference, ThreatMetrix is announcing it now offers frictionless context-based authentication for enterprise applications. Frictionless context-based authentication combines contextual information and user credentials to evaluate the possible risk of users who attempt to access resources. The new offering provides key benefits for enterprises, including frictionless access, increased security and operational efficiency.
“Our team is continuously developing new solutions to stay one step ahead of cybercriminals, and we’re thrilled to be honored by Cyber Defense Magazine in recognition of those efforts,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer, ThreatMetrix. “We’re uniquely positioned to help companies prevent cybercrime as our trusted identity network is the largest in the world and protects more than 160 million active user accounts.”
To learn more about ThreatMetrix’s context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, visit ThreatMetrix at Booth 232 in the South Hall at the RSA Conference 2014.
ThreatMetrix has garnered a whole host of awards:
• Named One of SINET’s Top 16 Cybersecurity Solution Entrepreneurial Companies.
• Won an American Business Award Gold Stevie in the category of the “Best New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Security Solution” and a Silver Stevie for the “Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year.”
• Named a TechNavio Top 15 Cloud Security Company
• Gold for “Most Innovative Company of the Year” in Best in Biz Awards 2013 International
• Named to the 2013 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
• Named one of the Top 15 Most Important Startups of 2013 by Business Insider