November 21, 2017
ThreatMetrix Takes Gold in “Most Innovative Company of the Year” in Best in Biz Awards 2015 International
Posted August 10, 2015
Also Wins a Bronze in the “Most Innovative Product of the Year” category
The only independent global business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts, the Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies, teams, executives and products for their business success. The Cybersecurity Award was given for our Digital Identity Network with Global Shared Intelligence.
More than 250 public and private companies representing all sectors of the global economy from more than 30 countries competed in the Best in Biz Awards’ third annual International program.
How winners were selected
Winners were determined based on scoring from a panel of 26 judges drawn from top-tier news, business, finance, and technology publications and media outlets from 19 countries. All continents were represented — we’re presuming with the exception of Antarctica.
Armen Najarian, ThreatMetrix chief marketing officer, on global intelligence sharing:
“Recognition by the Best in Biz Awards’ international community as a leading innovator is a testament to our continued success and disruption of cybercrime in the cybersecurity space. We take pride in our approach to global intelligence sharing, which enables businesses across industries to stay one step ahead of cybercriminals.”
The ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network has become a key component in fighting cybercrime.
The ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network analyzes more than 1 billion transactions each month to differentiate between fraudulent and authentic account creations, logins and transactions. ThreatMetrix offers the only frictionless cybersecurity solution that combines enhanced mobile identification, location-based authentication, endpoint intelligence, behavior intelligence and real-time trust analytics into a powerful, context-based authentication and fraud prevention solution.
For a complete list of Best in Biz Awards 2015 International winners
ThreatMetrix has been the recipient of a Cybersecurity Award from quite a few organizations
- Named to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List in the “B2B Cloud and Infrastructure” category for the third year in a row
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winner in three categories at the Network Products Guide 10th Annual 2015 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards
- Gold – in the Innovative Company of the Year (Information Technology) category
- Silver – in the Best New Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management category
- Bronze – in the Best New Products and Services – Security Software category
- Won Bronze in three categories of the Info Security Products Guide 2015 Global Excellence Awards for the Most Innovative Security Software (Product) of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security) and Innovation in Enterprise Security
- Wins 2015 Cyber Defense Magazine Awards for Best Anti-Malware and Hot Company in Multi-Factor Authentication
- Named to the 2015 OnCloud Top 100 private companies list
- The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015