Three in a Row for ThreatMetrix — Again Named an AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Company
Posted July 22, 2015
For the Third Consecutive Year, AlwaysOn Put ThreatMetrix on Its List of the World’s Most Innovative Private Technology Companies
The AlwaysOn editorial team, along with venture capital partners and industry experts named ThreatMetrix® to the prestigious 2015 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List in the “B2B Cloud and Infrastructure” category.
ThreatMetrix – One of the fastest growing and most highly valued companies in the world
Companies named to AlwaysOn’s Global Top 250 were selected based on innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value and media buzz. In short, they represent the fastest growing and most highly valued new companies on the planet in consumer and business-to-business applications, and cloud and mobile infrastructure.
Reed Taussig, ThreatMetrix president and CEO, on the company’s pioneering efforts at sharing threat information
“We’re honored our continued growth and innovation in the B2B and cybersecurity space has led to recognition by AlwaysOn as a Global 250 winner for the third consecutive year. At ThreatMetrix, we are pioneering efforts to share threat information across business boundaries by leveraging a global shared digital identity network, which enables our customers to prevent fraud through real-time identity, behavior and threat analytics.”
The ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network stops cybercriminals in their tracks
By leveraging the ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network, ThreatMetrix analyzes more than one billion transactions each month to differentiate between fraudulent and authentic account creations, logins and transactions. ThreatMetrix offers the only frictionless cybersecurity solution that combines enhanced mobile identification, location-based authentication, endpoint intelligence, behavior intelligence and real-time trust analytics into a powerful, context-based authentication and fraud prevention solution.
The 2015 AlwaysOn Global 250 winners were honored July 8-9 at the Silicon Valley Innovation Summit in Mountain View, California
ThreatMetrix has garnered a host of awards. Following are some of the most recent:
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winner in three categories at the Network Products Guide 10th Annual 2015 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards
- Gold – in the Innovative Company of the Year (Information Technology) category
- Silver – in the Best New Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management category
- Bronze – in the Best New Products and Services – Security Software category
- Won Bronze in three categories of the Info Security Products Guide 2015 Global Excellence Awards for the Most Innovative Security Software (Product) of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security) and Innovation in Enterprise Security
- Wins 2015 Cyber Defense Magazine Awards for Best Anti-Malware and Hot Company in Multi-Factor Authentication
- Named to the 2015 OnCloud Top 100 private companies list
- The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015