Global eCommerce Transaction and Fraud Trends Q2 2018
eCommerce merchants are embracing digital identity solutions to accurately differentiate between trusted customers and fraudsters in real time in a way that is invisible to the user, helping to meet evolving consumer demands.
Infographic Highlights Include:
- Transactions are Increasingly Mobile
- Cross-Border eCommerce Now Critical
- Bots Attacks Hit Record Levels
- Fraud Risks Heightened in a Global Market
- New Progress and Challenges in Reducing Friction
Insights from analysis of real-life fraud attacks detected on the ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network®, which analyzed 8.3 billion global transactions April 2018 – June 2018. For more information download the ThreatMetrix Q2 2018 Cybercrime Report.
Here are some other useful resources that you may be interested in. Check them out!