November 14, 2017
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company®, empowers the global economy to grow profitably and securely without compromise.
With deep insight into 1.4 billion anonymized user identities, ThreatMetrix ID™ delivers the intelligence behind 75 million daily authentication and trust decisions to differentiate legitimate customers from fraudsters in real time.
ThreatMetrix verifies 24 billion annual transactions, supporting 40,000 websites and 5,000 customers globally through the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network®.
ThreatMetrix secures businesses and end users against account takeover, payment fraud and fraudulent account registrations resulting from data breaches and malware.
Key benefits from ThreatMetrix solutions include improved customer experience, reduced friction and revenue gain while lowering fraud and operational costs.
ThreatMetrix has been operating since 2009 from its Silicon Valley headquarters and, in 2012, acquired TrustDefender to add anti-malware capabilities to its device identification security foundation.
View more information about ThreatMetix here: www.ThreatMetrix.com/company
- Reed Taussig, President and CEO
- Alisdair Faulkner, Chief Products Officer
- Armen Najarian, Chief Marketing Officer
- Andreas Baumhof, Chief Technology Officer
- Frank Teruel, Chief Financial Officer
- Phil Steffora, Chief Security Officer and SVP Technical Operations
- Pascal Podvin, SVP Field Operations
- John Lindner, SVP Americas Sales
- Dan Welch, SVP Customer Engagement
- Adam Street Partners
- August Capital
- CM Capital Investments
- Silicon Valley Bank
- Technology Venture Partners
- Tenaya Capital
- U.S. Venture Partners (USVP)
Board of Directors
- Reed Taussig, President & CEO, ThreatMetrix
- Mark Gill, Partner, Talu Ventures
- Rick Lewis, General Partner, USVP
- Vivek Mehra, Partner, August Capital
- Mike Zappert, Partner, Adams Street Partners
- Rhonda MacLean, CEO, MacLean Risk Partners, LLC
- Steven Boutelle, Lieutenant General, U.S. Army (Retired)
- David Jones, Entrepreneur
- Website: www.ThreatMetrix.com
- Founded: 2009
- Customers: 4,500
- Volume: 2 billion transactions per month
- Headquarter: San Jose, CA
- Employees: 230 globally
- Funding: $56.35M in equity financing
- Banking and Brokerage
- Payments and Lending
- Travel and Tourism
- Solutions: Digital Identity, Fraud Prevention, Authentication, Threat Detection
- ThreatMetrix ID™
- ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network®
- Digital Identity Intelligence™
- Dynamic Decision Platform™
- Digital Identity Graph®
- Patents: ThreatMetrix has been awarded 11 patents with several more pending. Learn more at: www.threatmetrix.com/patents
- San Jose, California, United States (HQ)
- New York, United States
- London, United Kingdom
- Paris, France
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Munich, Germany
- Sydney, Australia
- Hong Kong, China
- Tokyo, Japan
- Toronto, Canada
Video (Watch Our Story):
Digital Identity Summit:
Sacramento, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Reykjavik
Global partner ecosystem including resellers, technology OEMs and global systems integrators.
Key partners include: ACI, Asseco, Cardinal Commerce, CyberSource, Deloitte, First Data, FIS, Fujisoft, Gemalto, LexisNexis, nets, Paysafe and Worldpay.
Learn more at: www.threatmetrix.com/partners
ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report
Due to the sheer volume of transactions that ThreatMetrix is analyzing on a daily basis, it is able to determine global, regional and industry-specific trends in cybercrime, fraud and payments. On a quarterly basis, key learning points from the period are packaged into a detailed report. The Cybercrime Report is based upon actual cybercrime attacks, which were detected during real-time analysis and interdiction of fraudulent online payments, logins and new account applications.
Learn more at: www.threatmetrix.com/cybercrime-report