March 15, 2019
ThreatMetrix Fraud Analyst Training increases the effectiveness of your fraud team with tailored on-site training from our experts.
During this one-day instructor-led seminar, you will gain insight into using our products to combat and respond to different types of fraud.
Email email@example.com today to book your class!
- Standard ThreatMetrix reports
- General ThreatMetrix concepts and process flow
- ThreatMetrix policy evaluation process
- Key rule templates and their appropriate use
- Interpretation of policy results on the event
- Detecting malware
- Resources available to ThreatMetrix customers
- User administration and event analysis
- Navigating the ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Control Center
- Building new policy rules from templates
Focus on Your Industry
ThreatMetrix will tailor the session for an e-commerce or financial services audience. The pace and depth of the material may be modified to fit the level of the audience.
After the class, attendees will be able to:
- Identify key aspects of account takeover, payment, and new account origination fraud as it applies to your business
- Integrate the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network into your fraud workflow
- Create and modify rules to quickly respond to new fraud challenges
- Work effectively with transactions in the portal
- Categorize and act on fraud patterns
- Pinpoint potential malware threats
- Add global risk factor to your risk analysis
Sign Up Today
Contact your sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to book your class!