Cybercrime is an ever-evolving beast, a fully functioning industry incorporating nation states, globally-networked fraud rings and opportunistic lone wolves. As recent news reports have shown, no organizations, public bodies or countries are off limits, and the stakes are higher than ever. Identity information is being bought, sold and augmented with highly targeted attacks: identity is the critical currency in fueling the success of the industry. Businesses must be on the front line of the battle, immersing themselves in the evolving threats and understanding the most effective ways to mitigate against them.
Join this webinar to learn:
- A summary of key cybercrime statistics from the ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report
- The global evolution of cybercrime threats as showcased in the ThreatMetrix Periodic Table of Attack Vectors
- A deepdive into some of the evolving tactics targeting financial institutions globally:
- Targeting networked fraud with the power of a global shared network
- Fighting the stealth attacker: identifying and blocking remote access attacks
- Understanding the evolution of automated bot attacks