January 10, 2019
Reserve your seat today!
Digital Identity Meet-Ups are lively, interactive and discussion-based briefings hosted by leaders in the industry and expert speakers from the ThreatMetrix team.
At this event, you will learn about:
- Trends and tactics used by cybercriminals
- Innovative solutions used by industry-leading companies
- Top cybercrime threats and emerging attack vectors from the latest Cybercrime Report
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
14:00 – 14:30 – Welcome coffee and registration
14:30 – 16:00 – Digital Identity and the evolution of trust online: Is the customer always right?
- Key takeaways from the latest ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report
- Risk-based authentication 2 into 1 – frictionless customer experience and fraud prevention – is this really possible and how?
- Integration, support and optimization of rules
- A partner perspective on digital transformation from Blue Turtle
16:00 – 17:00 – How well are you balancing compliance and sanctions demands with your core business operations?
In this session you will find out how we can help your organization:
- Enable compliance with key sanctions requirements and global regulations
- Avoid risk exposure through dynamic, actionable insights
- Optimize operational efficiencies through big data automation
- Strengthen corporate citizenship by fighting societal issues
- Achieve cross-enterprise efficiencies and cost synergies
- Learn how to combat emerging threats with precise risk perspective built from unmatched identity intelligence, cross-industry analytics, intuitive linking and machine learning.
17:00 – 18:00 – Cocktail networking reception
Venue: InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers, Corner of 5th and Maude St, Sandton, 2146, Johannesburg, South Africa
, -Add to Calendar
Business Development Manager
LexisNexis Risk Solutions