PSD2, the EU’s revised Payment Services Directive legislation, is part of a long-term ambition of the regulator to drive competition, innovation and transparency across the European payments market, while enhancing the security of digital payments and account access. This will drive disruption: the market will see the emergence of new payment providers and new transaction opportunities.
Read this white paper to understand:
- A summary of the revised directive
- Key impacts on the payments and banking landscape
- Opportunities for innovation
- How the ThreatMetrix solution can provide:
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Risk-based Authentication (RBA)