August 14, 2018
In 2017, businesses truly embraced mobile-first commerce, tailoring applications to become full service to provide an “always-on, always-there” provision of goods and services. However, mobile attack rates are going up, and attack vectors are becoming more advanced than ever before. And 2018 looks like more of the same – fraught with the risk of continual data breaches, relentless automated identity testing bot attacks, heightened account takeovers and evolving mobile attacks.
Join this webinar where we will provide:
- Key highlights, trends and predictions from the Q4 2017 ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report.
- An analysis of attack patterns as shown in the ThreatMetrix Identity Abuse Index.
- Attack volumes and trends across financial services, eCommerce, gambling and media industries.
- A deep dive into three key attack vectors that were prevalent in Q4 2017:
- Bot attacks
- Identity testing
- Attacks targeting cryptocurrency platforms
When: March 8, 2018
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. AEDT