February 20, 2019
Cyber attackers are becoming more sophisticated and data breaches are on the rise. According to a recent report, over 4.6 billion records were breached in the first half of 2018, showing a 133% increase compared to last year.
With sensitive, personal and confidential data being at risk of ending up in the hands of cyber criminals, enterprises of all sizes are looking to strengthen their security in 2019.
Watch this on-demand webinar of industry experts as they discuss:
- Trends in cyber attacks and breaches
- Who is at risk
- How to prevent breaches, data theft and future cyber crime
- Advances in authentication
- New in identity and access management
- Security awareness and training
- Best practices for securing the enterprise
- Rebekah Moody, Fraud & Identity Director, ThreatMetrix
- Ian Spanswick, VP Professional Services EMEA, ThreatMetrix
- Sushila Nair, Sr. Director Security Portfolio, NTT DATA Services
- Derek Hanson, Sr. Director Solutions Architecture & Standards, Yubico