November 14, 2017
ThreatMetrix Captures Gold and Silver Stevie® Awards in 2014 American Business Awards
Posted September 28, 2014
Winners in ABA’s Tech and New Product Awards Ceremony Announced in San Francisco
San Jose, CA – September 29, 2014 – ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, was presented with a Gold Stevie® Award in New Product or Service of the Year – Security Solution category and a Silver Award in the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year – Computer Software category in the 12th Annual American Business Awards.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word for “crowned,” the trophies were presented to winners during a recent gala banquet at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. More than 250 nominees and their guests attended for the presentation of new product awards, website awards, app awards, and more.
More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Most Innovative Company of the Year, Management Team of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Executive of the Year, among others.
“Recognition by the American Business Awards serves as validation of our continued innovation in the context-based security and advanced fraud prevention space,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer, ThreatMetrix. “Given the sophistication of today’s cybercriminals, it’s pertinent to collaborate across business boundaries and fight fraud using an anonymized global network, such as the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network.”
The Network – the largest trusted identity network of shared intelligence – analyzes more than 210 million active user accounts and processes more than 850 million login, payment and wire transactions each month. When a new activity is submitted, ThreatMetrix captures and analyzes the activity for fraud in real time – effectively differentiating between authentic and fraudulent transactions using anonymized information.
Stevie Award winners were selected by more than 240 executives nationwide who participated in the judging process.
“We’re delighted to recognize so many innovative companies, new products, technical achievements, and technology executives this year,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “We congratulate all of the Stevie Award winners, and thank them for the inspiration their achievements have stimulated.”
Details about The American Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
In addition to the American Business Awards, ThreatMetrix 2014 awards include:
- Named Gold Winner as “Innovative Company of the Year” and “Integrated Security (Software) Innovation” in Golden Bridge Awards
- Named “100 Most Promising Technology Companies in the U.S.” by CIOReview
- Recognized as a Silver Winner in the “Enterprise Product of the Year – Software” Category by the Best in Biz Awards 2014 International
- Named to the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Named to the 2014 Lead411 Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley list
- Recognized by the Network Products Guide (NPG) 2014 Hot Companies and Best Product Awards for the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- A 2014 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution
- Share this news on Twitter: .@ThreatMetrix has been named a winner in two categories at the 2014 American Business Awards http://goo.gl/quR1Ei
- Real-Time Trust Analytics: Next Generation Cybercrime Protection Whitepaper
- ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2014
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in six programs: The American Business Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, and the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors and partners of The 2014 American Business Awards include Biz Talk Radio, CallidusCloud, Citrix Online, Cvent, Engility, John Hancock, LycaMobile, PetRays, and Softpro.
ThreatMetrix builds trust on the Internet by offering market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions. These solutions authenticate consumer and workforce access to mission critical applications using real-time identity and access analytics that leverage the world’s largest trusted identity network.
ThreatMetrix secures enterprise applications against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations, malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network, which analyzes over 850 million monthly transactions and protects more than 210 million active user accounts across 3,000 customers and 15,000 websites.
The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
© 2014 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform, ThreatMetrix Labs, and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.