November 19, 2018
ThreatMetrix Named a Stevie® Award Winner in Two Categories at 2015 American Business Awards
Posted September 24, 2015
ThreatMetrix Recognized by National Business Community for Global Shared Intelligence and the ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network
San Jose, CA – September 24, 2015 – ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, today announces it has been honored as a Bronze Stevie® Award winner in two categories at the 2015 American Business Awards.
The American Business Awards, the premier business awards program in the United States, named ThreatMetrix a Bronze Stevie Award winner in the Company of the Year – Computer Software category, as well as a Bronze winner in the New Product or Service – Software – International Data Protection and Security Solutions category. Stevie Award winners were selected by more than 200 executives nationwide who participated in the judging process.
“We’re honored ThreatMetrix is repeatedly recognized as a leading cybersecurity innovator,” said Armen Najarian, chief marketing officer at ThreatMetrix. “This award reflects our commitment to serve our growing worldwide customer community with cybercrime solutions built on a foundation of global shared intelligence.”
The ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network analyzes more than 1 billion transactions each month to differentiate between fraudulent and authentic account creations, logins and transactions. ThreatMetrix offers the only frictionless cybersecurity solution that combines enhanced mobile identification, location-based authentication, endpoint intelligence, behavior intelligence and real-time trust analytics into a powerful, context-based authentication and fraud prevention solution.
Details about The American Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Other honors ThreatMetrix received in 2015:
- The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015
- Named to the 2015 OnCloud Top 100 private companies list
- Winner of the 2015 Cyber Defense Magazine Awards for Best Anti-Malware and Hot Company in Multi-Factor Authentication
- Winner of three Bronze Info Security Products Guide 2015 Global Excellence Awards for the Most Innovative Security Software (Product) of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security), and Innovation in Enterprise Security
- 2015 Network Products Guide Hot Companies and Best Product Award winner in three categories: Gold in Innovative Company of the Year (Information Technology) category, Silver in Best New Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management category, Bronze in Best New Products and Services – Security Software category
- Named to the 2015 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Best in Biz Awards 2015 International winner in two categories: Gold in Most Innovative Company of the Year category, Bronze in Most Innovative Product of the Year category
- Winner of a Bronze Stevie® Award in the Company of the Year category at the 2015 International Business Awards
- Press Release: ThreatMetrix Announces World’s Largest Digital Identity Network at RSA Conference
- eBook: ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report: Q2 2015
- ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in six programs: The International Business Awards, The American Business Awards, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
ThreatMetrix offers market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions leveraging a global shared digital identity network and real-time, customer-driven analytics platform. These solutions help customers differentiate between trusted users and potential fraud resulting in reduced friction, incremental revenue and lower fraud and operational costs.
ThreatMetrix secures customers against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network, which analyzes billions of transactions and protects hundreds of millions of active user accounts across tens of thousands of websites and mobile applications. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
© 2015 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
Walker Sands Communications