ThreatMetrix Named to the 2015 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
Posted July 21, 2015
The AlwaysOn Editorial Team and Industry Experts Identified the Most Innovative Private Technology Companies for the Distinguished Annual List
San Jose, CA – July 21, 2015 – ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, been named to the AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List in the “B2B Cloud and Infrastructure” category for the third year in a row.
The AlwaysOn editorial team, along with venture capital partners and industry experts selected the list based on innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value and media buzz. The top 250 companies represent the fastest growing and most highly valued new companies on the planet in consumer and business-to-business applications, and cloud and mobile infrastructure sectors.
“We’re honored our continued growth and innovation in the B2B and cybersecurity space has led to recognition by AlwaysOn as a Global 250 winner for the third consecutive year,” said Reed Taussig, president and CEO at ThreatMetrix. “At ThreatMetrix, we are pioneering efforts to share threat information across business boundaries by leveraging a global shared digital identity network, which enables our customers to prevent fraud through real-time identity, behavior and threat analytics.”
By leveraging the ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network, ThreatMetrix analyzes more than one billion transactions each month to differentiate between fraudulent and authentic account creations, logins and transactions. ThreatMetrix offers the only frictionless cybersecurity solution that combines enhanced mobile identification, location-based authentication, endpoint intelligence, behavior intelligence and real-time trust analytics into a powerful, context-based authentication and fraud prevention solution.
The 2015 AlwaysOn Global 250 winners were honored July 8-9 at the Silicon Valley Innovation Summit in Mountain View, Calif.
Other honors ThreatMetrix received in 2015:
- The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015
- Named to the 2015 OnCloud Top 100 private companies list
- Winner of two 2015 Cyber Defense Magazine Awards for Best Anti-Malware and Hot Company in Multi-Factor Authentication
- Winner of three Bronze Info Security Products Guide 2015 Global Excellence Awards for the Most Innovative Security Software (Product) of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security), and Innovation in Enterprise Security
- Winner of the 2015 Network Products Guide Hot Companies and Best Product Award in three categories: Gold in Innovative Company of the Year (Information Technology) category, Silver in Best New Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management category, Bronze in Best New Products and Services – Security Software category
- Press Release: ThreatMetrix Announces World’s Largest Digital Identity Network at RSA Conference
- eBook: ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report: Q1 2015
- ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015
AlwaysOn is the leading business media brand connecting and informing the entrepreneurial community in the Global Silicon Valley. Founded by Red Herring founding editor, Tony Perkins in 2003, AlwaysOn’s mission is to continue to lead the industry by empowering its readers, event participants, sponsors, bloggers, and advertisers like no other media brand.
ThreatMetrix offers market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions leveraging a global shared digital identity network and real-time, customer-driven analytics platform. These solutions help customers differentiate between trusted users and potential fraud resulting in reduced friction, incremental revenue and lower fraud and operational costs.
ThreatMetrix secures customers against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network, which analyzes billions of transactions and protects hundreds of millions of active user accounts across tens of thousands of websites and mobile applications. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
© 2015 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform, ThreatMetrix Labs, and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
Walker Sands Communications