Leading Provider of Context-Based Security and Advanced Fraud Prevention Selected as a Silver Winner in the Enterprise Product of the Year – Software Category
San Jose, CA – August 5, 2014 – ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, today announced it has been named a Silver winner in the Best in Biz Awards 2014 International in the “Enterprise Product of the Year – Software” category.
Now in its second year, the Best in Biz Awards International is the only business awards program judged solely by press and industry experts. Regardless of size or industry, companies from around the world were encouraged to apply for one of the 60 award categories offered. Journalists from financial, business and trade publications, and industry experts objectively evaluated each of the entries to choose the top companies, teams, executives and products from among the submissions.
“It’s quite a feat to not only be recognized among other major providers of cybersecurity solutions, but amongst companies of varying industries and scope around the world,” said Reed Taussig, CEO, ThreatMetrix. “Our TrustDefender™ Cybercrime Protection Platformenables us to differentiate ourselves from other providers of security and fraud prevention solutions as well as other global companies in the enterprise software industry. Through the platform, we can quickly identify threats and protect our enterprise customers and businesses across industries in real time.”
The TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform leverages the power of the ThreatMetrix™ Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network) by creating trust across all types of online transactions, guarding against account takeover, card-not-present, and fictitious account registration fraud. The Network – the largest trusted identity network of shared intelligence – processes transactions using shared intelligence that provides predictive analytics to protect online businesses and reduce customer friction.
ThreatMetrix recently expanded its enterprise solutions through its integration with Ping Identity’s PingFederate® identity bridge. The integration of ThreatMetrix and PingFederate leverages context-based authentication and single sign-on, enabling enterprises to deliver secure, frictionless access to their business productivity applications for all users
For a full list of winners, visit http://intl.bestinbizawards.com/intl-2014-winners/.
In addition to Best in Biz International Awards, ThreatMetrix has been recognized through several additional awards so far this year:
- Named to the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Named to the 2014 Lead411 Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley list
- Products Guide (NPG) 2014 Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner for the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- A 2014 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the TrustDefender™ Cybercrime Protection Platform
- Press Release: ThreatMetrix Named to the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network
ThreatMetrix builds trust on the Internet by offering market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions. These solutions authenticate consumer and workforce access to mission critical applications using real-time identity and access analytics that leverage the world’s largest trusted identity network.
ThreatMetrix secures enterprise applications against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations, malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network, which analyzes over 500 million monthly transactions and protects more than 160 million active user accounts across 2,500 customers and 10,000 websites.
The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
© 2014 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform, ThreatMetrix Labs, and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.