Context-Based Security and Advanced Fraud Prevention Provider Recognized for Powerful, Flexible and Cost-Effective Security Solutions
San Jose, CA – August 19, 2014 – ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, today announced it has been recognized by CIOReview as one of the “100 Most Promising Technology Companies in the U.S.”
CIOReview100 is an annual list selected by a panel comprised of top CEOs, CIOs and industry analysts including the CIOReview editorial board to honor the top 100 technology companies in the U.S. This year, the list honored the most promising technology companies for their use of powerful next generation technologies such as cloud, mobile and big data. The list distinguishes companies that enable their customers to break through old performance barriers and improve their businesses.
“Recognition by the CIOReview100 serves as validation of our continued innovation in context-based authentication and advanced fraud prevention,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer, ThreatMetrix. “While we are incredibly invested in protecting our customers’ businesses from fraudsters, we also place equal weight on making sure we maintain a great customer experience for their users in the process. Our fraud and security solutions leverage a collective network to provide real-time insights, blocking out potential threats without adding additional authentication steps for good users.”
In July 2014, ThreatMetrix announced the addition of a new patent that builds off of its cookieless device identification, using fuzzy matching technology to globally recognize trusted customers and cybercriminals.ThreatMetrix is committed to building trust on the Internet, which requires frequently updating and enhancing its solutions with patented technologies. Through the frequent addition of patents that help companies identify, recognize and thwart attackers, ThreatMetrix helps to keep businesses secure and prevent cybercriminals from compromising online identities.
For a full list of winners, visit http://cioreview100.cioreview.com/.
In addition to being named to the CIOReview100, ThreatMetrix has been recognized through several additional awards so far this year:
- Recognized as a Silver Winner in the “Enterprise Product of the Year – Software” Category by the Best in Biz Awards 2014 International
- Named to the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Named to the 2014 Lead411 Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley list
- Products Guide (NPG) 2014 Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner for the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- A 2014 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution
- CIOReview: ThreatMetrix: Pioneering Context-Based Workforce Authentication
- ThreatMetrix Extends Mobile and Web Context-Based Security and Fraud Prevention Innovation with Patent
- ThreatMetrix Announces Integration with Ping Identity to Deliver Context-Based Authentication for Enterprises
ThreatMetrix builds trust on the Internet by offering market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions. These solutions authenticate consumer and workforce access to mission critical applications using real-time identity and access analytics that leverage the world’s largest trusted identity network.
ThreatMetrix secures enterprise applications against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations, malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network, which analyzes over 500 million monthly transactions and protects more than 160 million active user accounts across 2,500 customers and 10,000 websites.
The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
CIOReview is a technology magazine that talks about the enterprise solutions that can redefine the business goals of enterprises tomorrow. It is the leading source that shares innovative enterprise solutions developed by established solutions providers, upcoming hot enterprises and is a neutral source for technology decision makers. Published from Fremont, California, CIO Review is an excellent platform for the enterprise to showcase their innovative solutions. While U.S. enterprise market is growing exponentially, there is a vacuum among entrepreneurs of enterprise startups. We believe that there is no other platform which gives companies a heads up on the innovative solutions that the startups are working on, what are the needs that haven’t been met yet and more. CIO Review will act as a platform allowing high level executives in the enterprises to share their insights, which in turn will help the enterprise startup ecosystem, help technology and business leaders with analysis on information technology trends and give a better understanding of the role that enterprise solutions play in achieving the business goals.
© 2014 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform, ThreatMetrix Labs, and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.