September 25, 2017
September 22, 2017
September 19, 2017
Posted March 6, 2013
ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Platform Protects Businesses from Payment Fraud, Account Takeover and Fraudulent New Registrations
San Jose, CA – March 6, 2013 – ThreatMetrix™, the fastest-growing provider of integrated cybercrime prevention solutions, today announced that it is exhibiting in booth 511 at the BAI Payments Connect 2013 Conference and Expo, March 11 – 13 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix.
The BAI Payments Connect Expo will feature leading solutions providers from throughout the industry in an interactive setting with solutions that tackle issues like payment fraud, sophisticated data breaches and account takeover. From assessing the effects of social media on your business plans to implementing the Dodd-Frank Act and the Durbin Amendment, BAI attendees have the opportunity to experience advanced technologies to solve their payment challenges.
“Payment processors, gateways and money transfer services are prime targets for cybercriminals launching automated, orchestrated attacks,” said Bert Rankin, CMO, ThreatMetrix. “The ThreatMetrix™ Cybercrime Prevention Platform protects the integrity of the entire online transaction, identifying and alerting payments professionals to any malware, protecting the client computer and spotting any potential signs of fraud or stolen identities.”
ThreatMetrix’s leading cybercrime platform protects more than 1,500 customers and 8,500 websites from account takeover, payment fraud and fraudulent new registrations in markets including e-commerce, financial services, social networking, government, insurance and enterprise.
ThreatMetrix booth attendees will learn how to:
• Reduce fraud loss and chargebacks using real-time fraud prevention
• Address Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) layered security guidelines
• Keep malware and targeted Trojans away from sensitive transactions
• Reduce manual review costs and improve customer satisfaction with improved order screening automation
• Protect customers and transactions from targeted attacks
• Identity legitimate returning customers vs. cybercriminals in real-time
• Integrate payments and transaction fraud prevention intelligence with the rest of your online business
• Detect sophisticated malware, botnet and phishing attacks
• Identify cybercriminals hiding behind hidden proxies and VPNs, and identify true geo-location
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company®, is the market-leading cloud solution for authenticating digital personas and transactions on the Internet. Verifying more than 20 billion annual transactions supporting 30,000 websites and 4,000 customers globally through the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network®, ThreatMetrix secures businesses and end users against account takeover, payment fraud and fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware and data breaches. Key benefits include an improved customer experience, reduced friction, revenue gain and lower fraud and operational costs. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, payments and lending, media, government and insurance.
Walker Sands Communications