November 13, 2018
ThreatMetrix Wins Two Gold Awards in the 6th Annual 2014 Golden Bridge Business Awards
Posted September 19, 2014
Company Named Gold Winner in “Innovative Company of the Year” and “Integrated Security (Software) Innovation” Categories
San Jose, CA – September 19, 2014 – ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, recently earned two Gold Awards at the 2014 Golden Bridge Awards for “Innovative Company of the Year” and “Integrated Security (Software) Innovation” for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender™ Cybercrime Protection Platform.
The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the world’s best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services, executives and management teams, women in business and the professions, innovations, case studies, product management, public relations and marketing campaigns, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world. Organizations from all over the world are eligible to submit nominations including public and private, for-profit and non-profit, largest to smallest and new start-ups.
More than 40 judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices from around the world participated and their average scores determined the 2014 Golden Bridge Business Awards winners. The winners were honored during the awards dinner and presentation in San Francisco attended by the finalists, industry leaders, and judges.
“We’re honored to have received this industry recognition and two Gold Awards,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketingofficer at ThreatMetrix. “Innovation is what drives our business and industry acceptance of our ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform. Our focus is to help businesses fight cybercrime and build trust on the Internet by enabling them to not only keep out the bad players, but also to protect and streamline the online experience for trusted employees and customers.”
The TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform leverages analytics from the ThreatMetrix™ Global Trust Intelligence Network, which profiles tens of millions of users and their devices every day to differentiate between authentic and suspicious transactions. This enables the platform to go beyond traditional measures of cybercrime protection, such as malware and device identification, creating a comprehensive persona of each user attempting an online transaction.
Additional ThreatMetrix 2014 awards include:
- Named “100 Most Promising Technology Companies in the U.S.” by CIOReview
- Recognized as a Silver Winner in the “Enterprise Product of the Year – Software” Category by the Best in Biz Awards 2014 International
- Named to the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Named to the 2014 Lead411 Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley list
- Products Guide (NPG) 2014 Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner for the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- A 2014 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution
- Real-Time Trust Analytics: Next Generation Cybercrime Protection Whitepaper
- Combating Cybercrime – A Collective Global Approach Whitepaper
- Context-Based Authentication – Enterprises With Sensitive Data or Critical Applications Need to Upgrade Their Authentication Procedures Whitepaper
About the Golden Bridge Awards
Golden Bridge Awards are an annual industry and peers recognition program honoring best companies in every major industry from large to small and new start-ups in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin-America, Best New Products and Services, Best Innovations, Management and Teams, Women in Business and the Professions, Case Studies, Customer Satisfaction, and PR and Marketing Campaigns from all over the world. Learn more about The Golden Bridge Awards at www.goldenbridgeawards.com
ThreatMetrix builds trust on the Internet by offering market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions. These solutions authenticate consumer and workforce access to mission critical applications using real-time identity and access analytics that leverage the world’s largest trusted identity network.
ThreatMetrix secures enterprise applications against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations, malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network, which analyzes over 850 million monthly transactions and protects more than 210 million active user accounts across 3,000 customers and 15,000 websites.
The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
© 2014 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform, ThreatMetrix Labs, and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.