- ThreatMetrix Announces $30 Million in Growth Capital with Silicon Valley Bank to Accelerate Global Market Eminence
- ThreatMetrix Highlights Influential Moments at 2016 Digital Identity Summit, Business Without Borders
- ThreatMetrix Prevents Over $15 Billion in Annual Fraud Loss
- ThreatMetrix Fall ‘16 Release Secures the Future of Global Digital Business
- ThreatMetrix Announces Accelerate Partner Program to Advance Channel Sales and Service Opportunities
Leading Technology Magazine of Enterprise Solutions, CIOReview, Places ThreatMetrix on Its CIOReview 100 List
The CIOReview 100 is a list of the “100 Most Promising Technology Companies in the U.S.” Honored are companies using powerful next-generation technologies to enable their customers to break through old performance barriers and improve business.
Put together each year by a distinguished panel of CEOs, CIOs and industry analysts including CIOReview’s own editorial board, this year’s list includes ThreatMetrix, a leader in context-based security and advanced fraud prevention.
“Recognition by the CIOReview 100 serves as validation of our continued innovation in context-based authentication and advanced fraud prevention,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer, ThreatMetrix. “While we are incredibly invested in protecting our customers’ businesses from fraudsters, we also place equal weight on making sure we maintain a great customer experience for their users in the process. Our fraud and security solutions leverage a collective network to provide real-time insights, blocking out potential threats without adding additional authentication steps for good users.”
With its commitment to building trust on the Internet, an effort requiring frequent solution updates and enhancements, in July ThreatMetrix announced a new patent which “builds off” of its cookieless device identification using fuzzy matching technology to globally recognize trusted customers and cybercriminals.
With patents that help companies identify, recognize and stop attackers in their tracks, ThreatMetrix helps businesses remain secure and prevents cybercriminals from compromising online identities.
For a full list of winners, visit http://cioreview100.cioreview.com/.
In addition to being named to the CIOReview 100, ThreatMetrix 2014 awards include:
- Recognized as a Silver Winner in the “Enterprise Product of the Year – Software” Category by the Best in Biz Awards 2014 International
- Named to the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Named to the 2014 Lead411 Hottest Companies in Silicon Valley list
- Products Guide (NPG) 2014 Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner for the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- A 2014 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution