- San Jose Sharks Welcome ThreatMetrix As the Team’s Newest Corporate Partner
- ThreatMetrix Selects Verne Global to Expand Data Center Footprint
- Digital Identity Summit 2017: Brian Krebs Named as Keynote as Call for Speakers and Award Nominations Open
- Top 5 Reasons to Vote ThreatMetrix for the MRC People’s Choice Technology Award!
- Organized Fraud Rings Target Online Lenders and Emerging Financial Services, Reveals New ThreatMetrix Report
ThreatMetrix Is Network Products Guide (NPG) Hot Companies and Best Product Award Winner in Two Categories
The ThreatMetrix Platform wins in the “Best Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management” category and also in the “Best Products and Services – Security Software” category.
NPG awards for IT achievements
NPG’s Hot Companies and Best Product Awards recognize achievements in every part of the IT industry: organizational performance, products and services, hot technologies, executives and management teams, successful deployments, product management and engineering, customer satisfaction and public relations.
The TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
Recognized by NPG for the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform, which provides context-based security and advanced fraud prevention, ThreatMetrix now protects more than 160 million active user accounts, 2,500 customers and 10,000 websites worldwide.
Combining comprehensive data collection, behavioral analytics and the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform is a powerful, risk-based security and fraud prevention solution that protects websites across industries against account takeover, payment fraud, identity spoofing and more.
Updated in March 2014 with an extension that delivers sophisticated trust analytics through endpoint and context intelligence, as well as enhanced mobile location-based authentication and jailbreak detection, the platform delivers unparalleled protection.
ThreatMetrix CMO Bert Rankin
“ThreatMetrix is uniquely positioned to provide businesses with a real-time view of fraudulent activity that enables them to prevent fraudulent activity without additional invasive security screening for trusted customers,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer at ThreatMetrix. “We’re honored to be recognized by Network Products Guide as a company poised to successfully stay one step ahead of cybercriminals and overcome the cybersecurity issues faced by businesses today.”
For a full list of NPG Hot Companies and Best Products Awards winners, visit http://www.networkproductsguide.com/world/
Other ThreatMetrix awards
- Judges Choice for Best Overall Fraud/Security Solution at the 2014 CardNotPresent.com (CNP) Awards for the ThreatMetrix TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform
- A 2014 Global Excellence Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security)
- A 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in 2 Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution & Best Product Network Access Control Solution
- Named One of SINET’s Top 16 Cybersecurity Solution Entrepreneurial Companies.
- Won an American Business Award Gold Stevie in the category of the “Best New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Security Solution” and a Silver Stevie for the “Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year.”
- Named a TechNavio Top 15 Cloud Security Company
- Gold for “Most Innovative Company of the Year” in Best in Biz Awards 2013 International
- Named to the 2013 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Named one of the Top 15 Most Important Startups of 2013 by Business Insider
- Named a winner in the Enterprise Product of the Year category by The Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts
- Made the Wall Street Journal’s top 50 “Next Big Thing” list
- Was a finalist in the Merchant Risk Council Emerging Technology Awards (METAwards) for contributions to helping e-commerce merchants fight online fraud and reduce losses in online payment transactions
- Was a Red Herring Global 100 Winner for being one of the top hundred leading private companies in North America, Europe, and Asia