- Digital Identity Summit 2017: Brian Krebs Named as Keynote as Call for Speakers and Award Nominations Open
- Top 5 Reasons to Vote ThreatMetrix for the MRC People’s Choice Technology Award!
- Organized Fraud Rings Target Online Lenders and Emerging Financial Services, Reveals New ThreatMetrix Report
- ThreatMetrix Momentum Accelerates for Full Year 2016
- Digital Identity Summit 2017 Expands into Hong Kong, London and San Francisco
Recognizing ThreatMetrix’s ongoing innovative efforts to improve cybersecurity, the Info Security Products Guide, the industry’s leading information security research and advisory guide, made ThreatMetrix™ a recipient of a 2014 Global Excellence Awards for Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security).
“Recognition by the Info Security Products Guide exemplifies our dedication to creating cutting-edge solutions for context-based security and advanced fraud prevention to stay one step ahead of cybercriminals at all times,” said Bert Rankin, chief marketing officer, ThreatMetrix. “This industry honor validates our commitment to providing the highest level of online protection by utilizing the powerful reach of The Network, which enables anonymized global sharing of threat intelligence.”
ThreatMetrix has literally revolutionized the industry with the ThreatMetrix™ Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network). Through The Network, ThreatMetrix offers protection against threats including account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registration and multi-channel Web fraud.
The Network, the largest trusted identity network of shared intelligence, profiles tens of millions of users, devices and personas and processes more than 500 million login, payment and wire activities each month. Protecting and analyzing more than 160 million active user accounts, 2,500 customers and 10,000 websites, The Network differentiates between authentic and suspicious activity without compromising privacy or user experience.
Celebrating its 10th Annual 2014 Global Excellence Awards during the RSA Conference 2014 in San Francisco, the security industry is honoring excellence in every facet of the industry, including companies, executives and products. For a full list of 2014 Global Excellence Awards winners, visit: http://www.infosecurityproductsguide.com/world/
In addition to the Info Security Products Guide honor, following is a listing of other recent ThreatMetrix’s awards:
• 2014 Cyber Defense Magazine Award Winner in Two Categories: Most Innovative Anti-Malware Appliances Solution and Best Product Network Access Control Solution
• Named One of SINET’s Top 16 Cybersecurity Solution Entrepreneurial Companies.
• Won an American Business Award Gold Stevie in the category of the “Best New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Security Solution” and a Silver Stevie for the “Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year.”
• Named a TechNavio Top 15 Cloud Security Company
• Gold for “Most Innovative Company of the Year” in Best in Biz Awards 2013 International
• Named to the 2013 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
• Named one of the Top 15 Most Important Startups of 2013 by Business Insider