ThreatMetrix Takes 2015 Stevie at International Business Awards
Posted August 25, 2015
Wins Bronze in Company of the Year Category at the 12th Annual International Business Awards
With winners selected for an award from the more than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes from around the globe, taking home a coveted Stevie is quite an honor for any winner.
How ThreatMetrix was selected for the Cybersecurity Awards
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 200 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process from May through early August.
Armen Najarian, ThreatMetrix chief marketing officer, on winning the award:
“This international recognition of ThreatMetrix as a leading innovator in the cybersecurity space is a reflection of our momentum and customer success. We continue to push boundaries and pioneer efforts to offer real-time global shared intelligence across business regions and industries.”
Protecting the world commerce through global shared intelligence and the power of the ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network
Analyzing more than 1 billion transactions every month to differentiate between fraudulent and authentic account creations, logins and transactions, the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network provides the only frictionless cybersecurity solution that combines enhanced mobile identification, location-based authentication, endpoint intelligence, behavior intelligence and real-time trust analytics. In short, the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network is the world’s most powerful, context-based authentication and fraud prevention solution.
For more on the International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners
Go to www.StevieAwards.com/IBA
ThreatMetrix has garnered a host of Cybersecurity Awards over the years. Following are awards from 2015:
- The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015
- Named to the 2015 OnCloud Top 100 private companies list
- Winner of the 2015 Cyber Defense Magazine Awards for Best Anti-Malware and Hot Company in Multi-Factor Authentication
- Winner of three Bronze Info Security Products Guide 2015 Global Excellence Awards for the Most Innovative Security Software (Product) of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security), and Innovation in Enterprise Security
- 2015 Network Products Guide Hot Companies and Best Product Award winner in three categories: Gold in Innovative Company of the Year (Information Technology) category, Silver in Best New Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management category, Bronze in Best New Products and Services – Security Software category
- Named to the 2015 AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies List
- Best in Biz Awards 2015 International winner in two categories: Gold in Most Innovative Company of the Year category, Bronze in Most Innovative Product of the Year category
ThreatMetrix has won numerous Cybersecurity Awards for our market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions leveraging a global shared digital identity network and real-time, customer-driven analytics platform. These solutions help customers differentiate between trusted users and potential fraud resulting in reduced friction, incremental revenue and lower fraud and operational costs.