November 21, 2017
ThreatMetrix Takes Home Gold, Silver and Bronze
Posted July 7, 2015
ThreatMetrix Winner for TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform and ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network at 10th Annual 2015 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards
The Hot Companies and Best Product Awards are presented by the Network Products Guide, the industry’s leading technology research and advisory guide. The awards recognize achievements in every part of the IT industry—organizational performance, products and services, hot technologies, management teams, successful deployments, product management and engineering, customer satisfaction and public relations.
This year the Guide awarded ThreatMetrix with a gold, a silver and a bronze:
- Gold: Innovative Company of the Year (Information Technology) category
- Silver: Best New Products and Services – Information Security and Risk Management category
- Bronze: Best New Products and Services – Security Software category
Reed Taussig, president and CEO at ThreatMetrix, on enhanced solutions and sharing threat intelligence
“Recognition by Network Products Guide as a leader in the cybersecurity space across several award categories serves as validation of our continued innovation and growth,” said Reed Taussig, president and CEO at ThreatMetrix. “Each major data breach leaves behind a trail of digital debris, exposing individuals’ email addresses, credit card information, passwords and other aspects of their digital identities. Therefore, businesses and individuals must work together and match the sophistication of today’s cybercriminals, so we continuously enhance our solutions to securely and anonymously share threat intelligence across business boundaries.”
A pioneering effort has its rewards
These coveted industry awards recognize how ThreatMetrix is pioneering efforts to fight cybercriminals using global shared intelligence. By leveraging the ThreatMetrix Digital Identity Network, ThreatMetrix analyzes more than one billion transactions each month to differentiate between fraudulent and authentic account creations, logins and transactions. ThreatMetrix offers the only frictionless cybersecurity solution that combines enhanced mobile identification, location-based authentication, endpoint intelligence, behavior intelligence and real-time trust analytics into a powerful, context-based authentication and fraud prevention solution.
For a full list of NPG Hot Companies and Best Products Awards winners, visit http://www.networkproductsguide.com/world/.
ThreatMetrix has garnered a host of awards. Following are some of the most recent:
- Won Bronze in three categories of the Info Security Products Guide 2015 Global Excellence Awards for the Most Innovative Security Software (Product) of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year (Security) and Innovation in Enterprise Security
- Wins 2015 Cyber Defense Magazine Awards for Best Anti-Malware and Hot Company in Multi-Factor Authentication
- Named to the 2015 OnCloud Top 100 private companies list
- The Channel Company’s CRN 100 Coolest Cloud Computing Vendors of 2015