October 16, 2018
Reserve your seat today!
Digital Identity Meet-Up’s are interactive, discussion-based live events featuring industry thought leaders covering topics such as digital authentication, verification, payments, and fraud prevention. At this event, ThreatMetrix will discuss disruption in the industry and the effect this is having on digital businesses today.
You will leave these industry-focused events with the latest research and analysis of the following topics:
- The latest trends in cybercrime and fraud and how they impact the financial service industry
- Best practices for preventing & mitigating fraud
- Trust-worthy and transparent KYC processes with digital identity
- An introduction to the Europe’s PSD2 requirement (EU’s revised Payment Services Directive legislation)
When: Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, The Living Room
Address: 1/136, Dr. E. Moses Marg, Upper Worli, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018, India
- 5:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. – Registration
- 5:30 p.m. – Welcome note, ThreatMetrix
- 6:00 p.m. – “The best approach to Fraud mitigation in the Financial Service Industry”, RS Software
- 6:30 p.m. – Q&A and Exchange
- 7:00 p.m. – Networking dinner