July 19, 2018
Q2 2017 Cybercrime Report
The latest ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Report is based on actual cybercrime attacks from April 2017 to June 2017 that were detected during real-time analysis and interdiction of fraudulent online payments, logins and new account applications.
Read this report to understand:
- Key market trends and surprises in cybercrime
- Top cybercrime attack methods by country
- Types of transactions and attacks made across various industries
- Evolving patterns of holiday shopping in 2017
This makes a customer-first approach more critical than ever and if global digital businesses are to win against this multi-identity behemoth, they must look for the opportunity in amongst this increasingly organized chaos.
– Alisdair Faulkner: CPO, ThreatMetrix