August 14, 2018
ThreatMetrix Announces Speaker Lineup for Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015
Posted October 5, 2015
San Jose, CA – October 5, 2015
Fifth Annual Summit Convenes Industry Thought Leaders to Discuss the Growing Importance of Digital Identities
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company™, today announced the speaker lineup for the ThreatMetrix® Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015, themed “Connect & Collaborate.” The fifth annual summit runs from Wednesday, Oct. 7 through Friday, Oct. 9 and will be held at the Silverado Resort & Spa in Napa, Calif.
The Summit is the largest event of its kind, convening 300 cybersecurity experts from around the globe to share strategies for authenticating and protecting end-user digital identities. Attendees include industry experts and senior fraud and cybercrime prevention professionals from the world’s leading online businesses, representing financial services, e-commerce, social networks, government, insurance, and other industries.
The summit serves industry leaders with a platform to connect and collaborate with the ThreatMetrix community and experts in fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Attendees will learn more about the ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network, which helps businesses to fight cybercrime using shared data, analytics and intelligence acquired through more than 1 billion transactions from around the world each month.
“Digital identities are the new currency for cybercrime and with more than $400 billion in losses in 2014, businesses can never be too safe when it comes to closing loopholes in their security systems,” said Armen Najarian, chief marketing officer at ThreatMetrix, Inc. “No matter the device, with each account activity, it’s a vote of confidence from end users that their digital identity is secure. This summit will provide attendees with strategies to preserve this confidence and ensure digital identities stay protected against today’s sophisticated cybercriminals.”
The ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015 features prominent speakers from top brands, including:
- Andreas Baumhof – Chief Technology Officer, ThreatMetrix, Inc.
- Chris Brauer – Director of Innovation in the Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Goldsmiths, University of London
- Alisdair Faulkner – Chief Products Officer, ThreatMetrix, Inc.
- Menekse Gencer – Managing Director, mPay Connect
- Garrett Goff – Head of Fraud, Netflix
- Brad Greene – Vice President, Mobile and Digital Payments, Visa, Inc.
- Avivah Litan – Vice President and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
- John McDonnell – CEO, Bitnet
- Nathalie Nahai – The Web Psychologist
- Mark Nelsen – Head of Risk and Business Intelligence, Visa, Inc.
- Vanita Pandey – Senior Director of Strategy and Product Marketing, ThreatMetrix
- Kathryn Petralia – Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder, Kabbage, Inc.
- Vilash Poovala – Co-founder and CTO, PayClip, Inc.
- Andy Renshaw – Senior Manager, Digital Banking Fraud and Security, Lloyds Banking Group
- Ian Spanswick – Senior Manager, Digital Application Fraud, Lloyds Banking Group
- Reed Taussig – President and CEO, ThreatMetrix, Inc.
“The cybersecurity landscape is rapidly evolving, and businesses have come to recognize the power of global shared intelligence to protect their customers,” said Najarian. “In accordance with this year’s theme, Connect & Collaborate, Summit attendees will hear advanced strategies from innovative speakers and have the opportunity to discuss their own ideas in a relaxed setting. We are confident all attendees will return with a fresh perspective on how to combat global cybercrime threats.”
The summit also features an extensive lineup of speaking topics and expert panels, including:
- Enhancing Security Through Innovation
- Data Privacy is Dead: Identity Assurance Revisited
- Web Psychology: The Science of Online Persuasion
- Staying Ahead of Cybercrime
- All Things Mobile
- ThreatMetrix Vision and Product Roadmap
- Big Data and Privacy
- World’s Digital Commerce Platform
- The Scorpion and Frog: Envisioning the Future of Value Exchange and Cybersecurity
To learn more, please visit https://digitalidentitysummit.com/.
- Press Release: ThreatMetrix Announces World’s Largest Digital Identity Network at RSA Conference
- Top 5 Reasons to Attend the ThreatMetrix Cybercrime Prevention Summit 2015
- Welcome Letter from Reed Taussig, CEO at ThreatMetrix
ThreatMetrix®, The Digital Identity Company™, is the market-leading cloud solution for authenticating digital personas and transactions on the Internet. Verifying more than 15 billion annual transactions supporting 15,000 websites and 4,000 customers globally through the ThreatMetrix® Digital Identity Network, ThreatMetrix secures businesses and end users against account takeover, payment fraud and fraudulent account registrations resulting from malware and data breaches. Key benefits include an improved customer experience, reduced friction, revenue gain, and lower fraud and operational costs. The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, e-commerce, payments and lending, media, government, and insurance. For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
For more information, visit www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
© 2015 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix and the ThreatMetrix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ThreatMetrix in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.
Walker Sands Communications